ITIL® 4 expands the previous version of ITIL® by adding a practicable and flexible base for organisations on their journey towards Digital Transformation. It provides an end-to-end operating model for products and services and enables IT Teams to play a crucial role within the coporate strategy.
The basic concepts and contents of ITIL® remain unchanged (hence certificates already obtained are still of value). ITIL® 4 offers a flexible transition of adapting to the new ways of working in the modern digital world.
The newest version leads the way to a quicker, more flexible and more adaptive approach to Service Management. It reflects the current corporate and technological world by integrating concepts such as Agile, Lean, DevOps and Digital Transformation. Apart from the necessity of a holistic approach, the topics collaboratin, transparency and automation are emphasised.
ITIL® 4 combines the best of all the previous versions and upgrades them with the goal of a quicker deliery of quality and value, for both companies and personnel.
ITIL® 4 foundation is an introduction to the new version and presents an overview of its models, concepts and practices.
Currently the ITIL® 4 foundation handbook is only available in english, this also applies to the course materials. Working language during the course will be German.
Contents of the training course:
- A holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The Guiding principles of ITIL® 4
- The four dimensions of service management
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL® practices described in ITIL® 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL® processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Based on this knowledge, the seminar participants will take the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam in order to acquire the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate.