The base for this three-day course is the successful completion of Module 1 and focuses giving the participants an insight in information security. They will get a foundation in IT-security and cover the topics of information security and information security management, presented with practical examples. Furthermore participants will learn about ISO 27000 and 27001 as well as the requirements that an ISMS (information security management system) must meet.
The following topics in particular are covered in Module 2:
- basics of IT-security
- IT-management considering data protection
- information security in conjunction with EU-DSGVO
- ISO 27001 overview and terminology
- Information security management combined with data protection management
- ISO 27001 requirements for security management
- BSI baseline protection with regards to EU-DSGVO
Based on this knowledge, the seminar participants will take an exam in order to acquire the Certificate for Module 2.